Joining our Assembly
We believe the local congregation of believers is the place where we are to fellowship, learn, grow and serve one another. We affirm it is important to belong to a local body of fellow believers for mutual encouragement and accountability. Next to salvation itself the choice of an assembly is a major factor in spiritual health and progress. Our spiritual wellness will be helped or hindered by the spiritual health of the local congregation we belong to and attend. Some of the major considerations in accessing a healthy local assembly are the following:
- Diversity while manifesting Unity
- A strong emphasis on Biblical Doctrine and Teaching.
- The absolute essential nature of prayer.
- Qualified and Committed Leadership Team
- An openness to “the other” as opposed to closed “us-centered” focus.
- Involvement of every member as a follower of Messiah
- Cross generational fellowship and service
- Integration of new members into the leadership structure of the assembly
- Spirit-filled freedom and expression of worship manifesting personal devotion to Messiah coming together in Holy Fire and Fervency.
These are just some of the indicators of spiritual wellness, there are many others that could be listed. Any assembly is as imperfect as the people that comprise it, however, these should manifest in the overall direction of a body of believers.
The requirements for membership in our assembly are twofold:
- A profession of faith in Jesus as Savior
- Baptism by water
If you find yourself visiting our congregation, we hope you stick around for a little while to give us a chance to get to know you and visa versa. If you think you might be interested in making our assembly your home, you should meet with our leadership team and discuss any questions or concerns you may have about our assembly. We will furnish you a copy of our bylaws. You may also consult our website to further and better understand our theological perspective to see if we are a fit for you.